1. We are all incurable sex addicts, but name one thing—a job, a passion, a creative outlet, a collection—of yours you use as a replacement, a distraction from constantly thinking about sex 24/7.
What? Other things distract me from thinking about sex? HA!
No, seriously, I don’t actually think about sex 24/7.
Social media is a huge distraction… These days though, sex is in the news… but not the good kind. Hearing about rape and sexual harassment constantly is a huge distraction and turn off.
2. Have you ever loved somebody so much you thought having sex with them would actually sully the pristine purity of that love?
There are a few people that fall into that category, yes. Usually it’s in the lady love department, I’m historically much more guarded about fucking things up with them by fucking… If I make it to being close friends with a lady, I usually don’t want to complicate it with sex.
3. If you could make love to yourself, would you? Describe this experience in full detail.
My go to toy is the The Rabbit. I get on my knees, penetrate myself until I orgasm. It’s really nothing that exciting and it usually takes about 3 minutes.
4. Cum, are you a fan? Explain and expound.
I’m not adverse, but I don’t have any sort of fetish involving it either.
5. Does it creep you out to know that God is watching you as you’re fucking?
Going along with the hypothetical assumption that there is a God who created the Universe and He’s watching our every move… No, it doesn’t creep me out, and considering how much human’s like to fuck I assume He’s seen it all and is bored with it. Or maybe He’s jacking off. I don’t know.
Bonus: Tell us something sexy that happened to you this week.
Mr. Bourbon woke me up the other morning with some absolutely fantastic lovemaking.